Saturday Night Fun  

Posted by Abba-Dad in ,

Randy Seaver has some fun things to do on a Saturday night. This week he asks us to answer these questions:

1) What day of the week were you born? Tell us how you found out.

2) What has happened in recorded history on your birth date (day and month)? Tell us how you found out, and list five events.

Here are my answers:

1) For some reason I have always known I was born on a Thursday. But I went to time and date.com and created a calendar of 1970 to find the exact date. And I was right. Thursday it was.

2) It was a lot harder to find a good resource for this list of historical events. Eventually I went to Wikipedia's list of historical anniversaries. Here are the top 5 events/births/deaths (other than my birth):

Events:
Births:
Deaths:
This should make it pretty easy to figure out my birthday, right?

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 11:53 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment