Genea-Bloggers Group Games  

Posted by Abba-Dad in

Since I am new to the Genea-Bloggers, I am trying to learn as much as I can from others more experienced than me. I started reading a few genealogy blogs ( I will add a blogroll soon, I promise) and ran across something called the Genea-Bloggers Group Games. It's basically a bunch of genealogy themed exercises like adding proper citations, backing up research and writing posts. So I thought it would be an interesting thing to try to do if I have time. At the very least I will get a little organized.

One of the things I had to do in order to sign up is to create my flag at WeAreMulticolored which represents my ancestry, heritage or personal expression. This is what I came up with:


My flag represents Israel (where I was born and lived most of my life), Nigeria (where I spent 5 years of my childhood) and the US (which I call home these days).

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at 12:12 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment